Thursday, March 15, 2012

Time Out Lunch Break

Recess! My favorite Subject!!! HAHA. LOL.
To tell you the truth, right now, I'm holding my lunch on my left hand and typing with my right hand and munching all at the same time. Haha.
Hope you've been enjoying my story so far. There's still more chapters to come.
If I have time, I'll upload a little sketch that I have made on the map of Hibas and the Fire Deer.
I think I'm going to rest for awhile...
All the writing makes my head hurt... hehehe.
Every time I write, I feel so detached from the world...
It's the same feeling I get whenever I'm reading a novel or whatever it is that caught my heart.

There have been two people in my life that gave me a big impression on writing.
The first is a professor in English... I can't remember his name or the level of English that he is teaching, but what I do remember is what he told us. He said: " Never write a book if you're an amateur. It will come out all wrong and it would send goosebumps to the readers... ". (well that's very encouraging)
The second person is a professor in Rizal... Damn! I can't remember her name either (my weak point), but she made us write a story of ourselves, our history, our dreams and goals and our poems. Afterwards, the papers were returned to us and I almost got a perfect score with her comment on the header that states that I am a writer.
The latter part gave me an impact and somewhat awaken my writer side... if there's a side like that...
Well, it influenced me to write more.

Haha. That's all folks.
Chow! (as in literally... Chow Time!!! ahaha)


A piece of my life.




Stranger Passing-By                                                                                                                     SP-B/03/15/12

1 comment:

  1. The name of our Rizal professor was Prof. Benavides though i don't remember her first name. :) Was the first one our professor in English 2? The one who was obssessed in Titanic and slightly masungit and feminish? Hahaha apparently, I don't remember his (her) name BWAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete