Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Story in Progress (Chapter 4)

Chapter 4


The Journey Begins



MALGATORS!!!
I was cornered once more by those black hooded men.
They inched their way in. Closer and closer.
Suddenly, I felt a hot surge of pain on my back and I involuntarily collapsed to the ground.
Everything, everywhere is darkness.
I can't make a single thing out.
I yelped as another bolt of pain hit me once again.
My whole body felt numb.
I felt my own blood dripping down my face.
Fear paralyzed me.
Then, right before my eyes, the black hooded men began to change shape.
Fangs, claws and fiery eyes, as fast as lightning lunged at me.
And suddenly I fell down a deep gouge.
Flaring.
Fading.


I woke up. Panting.
I wiped the sweat from my brow.
Thank goodness, it's just a dream.
A nightmare that I still can't confront.
I steadied myself.
I am still in the middle of the Sagabath.
According to the map, maybe just a few more days, I'll reach the Etched-on-Sand.
Broods of trees grow around me.
I picked myself up.
No time to be sleeping now.
I continued walking heading towards west.



(to be continued)
Stranger Passing-By                            SP-B/03/21/12

1 comment:

  1. Oh men.. it was just a dream hahahahaha it creeped me out :)) Chapter 5 here i go! :D

    ReplyDelete