Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Talk about Rude!

Some people are nice, some people are just there, some are alright to be with and some are just plain rude.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not being judgmental, alright maybe just a little but the point is I don't get easily annoyed with other people especially if they are older than me.
Alright, getting to the point now.

It all happened right after our practice last Sunday afternoon. I was returning things back and putting them inside the small and narrow storage room, when there's this guy, lets just name him Bone-head; so I was about to get out of that room when Bone-head was so ever lazily kicking the case of notes in, maybe hoping that it'll miraculously roll and tuck itself in!? That's when he saw me and so humbly shouted and commanded me like I'm his servant or what, to put that case in its proper place. Now, I'm not exaggerating... he really did shouted at me, though not in full volume. If he did, I swear I'll punch him right in his face.
There's that tone in his voice and the way he said it that set fire inside me. I don't know how to explain it, but he'd been a nuisance, a jerk and had already annoyed me several times.
So much for being a gentleman.

I am a reflection of how you treat me,
If you treat me nice, I'm nice.
If you treat me bad, I'm bad.


 A day in my life.




Stranger Passing-By                                                                                                                     SP-B/03/13/12


1 comment:

  1. Just look calm and stab him a million times in your head. LOL

    ReplyDelete