Monday, March 19, 2012

A Guide to Hibas

As promised, these pictures are just a little something that I have made to give life to my story.


Sketch of the Fire Deer

This would be the cover page of my book, that is, if ever it would be published. HAHA. Though, the main character of the story will not literally transform into a burning beast, just to clear things up. But she would be able to possess and gain more powers. The next chapters will reveal more of her exciting adventures, challenges, problems, searches, doubts and intelligence. So stay tuned.


  Map of Hibas

This map will act as a guide for you throughout the story. It unveils all the main plots that will take place.
We started at Sagabath, the center of tranquility. It is depicted on the lower right portion of the map. The only place that can support life. As we travel towards West, the Etched-on-Sand will crook its way. Then the Tomb of Banshee will appear in the shape of a diamond. It is located just to the left of the Etched-on-Sand. Farther west, is the Kaar Desert. It is the one with a lot of hill-like drawings. It stretches its way up to a volcano which is the Guardian of Fire. Then to its left is the Gates of Sorien. The place where the final battle will take place. Also, up north is The Barren Land. The lost gets more lost in there because I still have no single idea what I'm going to do with it. hahaha. So if I were you, I'll start packing my bags and buying lots of sunscreens because we still have a long long way to go.


 My Writer Mode
 
Hahaha... this is just me fooling around. Actually, the sweater is my dad's and I have no idea that it would look good on me. LOL. Despite our current weather which is very VERY hot, this is the time when all of a sudden everything just cooled down. Also, this is the time when I just finished writing Chapter 6. Yeay!

Behind me are my stack of books. From second to fourth year college. My first year and half of my second year's are already gone with the wind after moving to our current house. To be honest, everything is still a mess even though we have already settled in for about a year or so already. Oh well, you can never be too neat. ^_^

Hope you enjoyed this guide and thank you so much for still reading my story. It means so much to me!



A day with me.





Stranger Passing-By                                                                                                                     SP-B/03/19/12

1 comment:

  1. haha sorry I accidentally saw the map on your phone :)) but it is very beautiful! You have a very fine great imagination hahaha

    ReplyDelete