Monday, March 12, 2012

A first in Everything

Okay...
Finally settling down and sitting here, thinking of what to write.
Funny how everything would just disappear as you're about to type. Introductions, for me; are always the hardest. Though I always find joy in composing one. They are limitless and without rules. Also they highlight and capture your readers and can lead you smoothly all the way down. That's the real challenge! Alright! Now, before I go astray with my "intro definitions", you probably have already guessed that this is my very first blog. So, please do bear with me as I continue to explore and play with my words...

Today is just another day for me to practice my curiosity... I get to observe different people, how they dress, how they act, guess what they are thinking and how they carry themselves around. Sounds like a snoop? Well, not exactly... i don't get to pry in their business, if that's what you're thinking. lol. Anyway, observing people had been my subconscious habit. Since I get to be with myself most of the time, I figured going out wouldn't be such a bad idea. Though spending alone time inside the house with myself is always my first choice... anyway. So, there I was this afternoon; minding not my own business, when I noticed someone in the middle of the pool and just standing there. At first, i didn't take notice of him but then again it's in the middle of the day and no one else is in that pool but him. He was about in his late 50s with bald head and a 60 plus inch waist line with his back as bald as his head. So him just standing there and me watching and wondering why in the world would anyone just stand in a pool when he suddenly jerked and moved like an old robot that had sprung back to life. To my surprise, I figured he just had himself a good long nap.

A recollection of my day.




Stranger Passing-By                                                                                                                     SP-B/03/12/12

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Congratulations! Welcome to Blogger! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete