Sunday, April 22, 2012

Printed Shirts

Most of the shirts now have words printed on them. It may be of any random quotes or just whatever phrases being plastered on those shirts but people are definitely wearing them. I may not be a big fan of those but I sure do have one. It reads, " All about me" in plain green. Now, you might be wondering where I am going with this out-of-the-blue-topic, well... just continue reading... HAHA.
It all happened in a certain day, of a certain time, at a certain place, with some certain friends. We were just sitting around and trying to start a conversation when I saw a man in his mid 50s, wearing a large bright fuchsia T-shirt. The imprints on it is just like the chart that you get to look at every time you visit your ophthalmologist. Well, technically it is called a snellen chart but the letters were different. So it was at that moment that I said: " Everyone, tingin kayo sa likod niyo!", because we were facing each other at that time. The guy was about 2 - 3 meters away and everyone is squinting, trying to read the letters, especially the really small ones at the bottom part. We were laughing and we were also so embarrassed because the man kept looking at us. I laughed even harder when my sister stood up and actually walked closer to him to take a look at the shirt, in a casual-like manner. I was already giggling so hard that I can feel my face turning red hot. HAHA. Today is one awesome day! Thank You Lord! That's all folks! Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.


Laughing some more.




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/04/22/12

5 comments:

  1. That's good. ^^ I laughed at that time also. Lol. The guy felt really awkward I bet. Haha! ^^ See you at Church next week! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i think you already told me this story of yours hahaha yes i agree, some printed shirts are just very weird LOL but anyway at least it makes us laugh behind those oddly-looking shirts haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see a man wear those crazy print shirts! That would be soooo bold! Watching Menswear shows right now and I'm writing about them too and grabe you should watch! lots of beautiful clothes.
    Design A Tshirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for your comment :) Nice to know you liked it..hahaha and yes it was quite bold and funny ^_^ You're a clothes designer?

      Delete
  4. The style in a printed shirt, try to play with colors to add a fashion element in the basic bland shirts. Go for feminine pastel shades like pink, blue, mint green etc. In fact, if the dress code allows, then one can also try design patterns like polka dots and stripes.
    T-shirt printing



    ReplyDelete