Friday, April 20, 2012

Onwardly Crossing the Line

The point to maturity. Where does it start? Going to the next step of life. Where do you begin? Questions and plans, questions and plans. What do they even mean?
I have been studying throughout my whole life. That is, before these chains finally broke. The chains of education and school, but never the chain of learning, have finally loosened and clashed to the ground. For me, education is plain studying but learning is growing. Education tangles every pupil only up till their graduation but learning is a never ending process of acquiring more knowledge throughout one's life. I have never loved studying but I have always loved learning. People can study a whole book but can never learn all its contents, whereas some can learn a whole lot of things that can never be found in any book.
From being a brown, to a gray, then violet and finally a green and gold, I still remembered my first day as a freshman Tamaraw. Stomach full of butterflies, I walked along the hallway looking at my COR, trying to find my room. At that time, I could have never guessed that I would spend my four years of college, living and practicing medical technology. Books, reviews, studies and more books have surrounded me for all those years. And now, after putting on my toga and cap, I felt like my life have just finally begun. I thank God to everything that have happened to me, especially for blessing me with people that have been so wonderful to me. I am now very proud to say that I am finally a full fanged Med. Tech. and would be able to help others through my God-given skills. At long last, I am crossing the line. Only the Lord will know what would happen to me. So I would definitely stay tuned and pray that He may reveal His plans to me.


Onwards and Growing.




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/04/20/12

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, Education stops right where you graduated but learning continues until you die. But education is what everybody yearns to have to pay back our parents and of course to bring back glory Our Lord God! You deserve to give yourself a big round of applause because you just finished education! Continue learning through life's experiences. Just always remember that experience always gains confidence in learning. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. Life starts at 40 daw. Joke. But I agree, you have to keep holding on to God's plan for you. You don't just make life like: school school school and then work work work. There's something more to it. And you're gonna discover more about your life's epicness. Let God give you your adventure in life. ^^

    ReplyDelete