Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Complications

Note: Read at your own risk.


Why can't things be easy? There's always so many crooks and turns laid out in our paths. April is not starting out very nicely for me. My grandmother was just rushed into the hospital last March 31, 2012. Reasons for admission is only loss of appetite, fever, muscle weakness and indigestion. Common symptoms for a simple cold, but now the doctors have diagnosed her of Pneumonia and insisted that she be confined. She wasn't even coughing before. Hospital, laboratory and misc. fees burden us down. Manpower and other resources are thinning out. Needles, catheters and drugs hurt her, but we also feel the pain. All these changes have leave my physical as well as my mental being imbalanced and disturbed. Mixtures of emotions all twisted up and locked up with nowhere to escape. I feel unsatisfied and yearns to be more and live more. Chains, locks and bonds keep me tied up and unable to breathe. Worry, fatigue and anxiety makes me feel worn down. I'm fighting with myself more and more and I don't know what I'm waiting for and where I'm supposed to go. Responsibilities, duties and expectations kept me bottled up. Dreams, frustrations and longings keeps fluttering away. Doubts and unknowns makes me unease and tend to change my mind and cower. I'm feeling lost and discouraged. But the worst of all of these... I can't really explain why I'm feeling this way...


Just wanting a listener.




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/04/03/12

1 comment:

  1. awww.. i'm sorry to hear that.. hope she will be fine and everything will turn out right. Just take it as a challenge from God. Pass it and your faith to Him will be stronger. :D

    ReplyDelete