Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Secret of Cream of Mushroom Burger Steak

And now we're back again to another yet exciting new discovery of the world of cooking! Lol! Actually, I just want to share a certain technique that I have learned from preparing this dish. All compliments goes to my one and only Mom! Mother always do knows the best! ;) OK, so let's get started! This is really super duper easy to make! Very suitable for the busy people.

"COOKING 103 : Secret of Cream of Mushroom Burger Steak"

The first step is always the preparation of ingredients. For today's menu, I used Argentina Deli Burger Patties. I used to use WOW Family Burger Patties but after I tried Argentina's, I immediately knew the difference.
The quality of this patty is better than that of WOW's. Trust me. ^_^

The second and last ingredient is the sliced button mushrooms.
(Separate the mushrooms first from the liquid part inside the can and set them aside.)
 
Then heat oil in frying pan. And while waiting, let's do the sauce!
I was really wondering how I was going to make the sauce.
I was thinking I should have bought a pack of ready-to-make gravy, when my mom taught me this technique. I was surprised when she
started mixing the liquid part of the canned button mushroom we set aside earlier with flour. She then added a little soy sauce for the brownish complex of the gravy. The result... as good as gravy!
(Note: No need to put any seasonings anymore. The patties are a natural! They'll do the trick!) ^_^



As soon as the oil is hot enough, throw in the patties and start frying them up! Turn them on their backs once in a while and when they turned delightfully red, put in the mushrooms and the sauce. Pour it all over the burgers. Wait till they started boiling then turn off heat.



Voila! Creamy mushroom burger steak with drooling sauce on top of rice! It was really a treat and very easy to make! Cook one up for yourself now!




Another notice to the public:
Before attempting to perform this experiment, please wear your masks, gloves, aprons and shield (highly recommended). The battle with the oil will begin once you throw in the patties!
Good Luck! ^_^




Secrets of life.








Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/07/24/12



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! I like your post. :) Cause I also love to cook. :)

    ReplyDelete