Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is How I Spell... M.O.T.H.E.R.

This is how I spell...

M - milk
O - oat
T - tea
H - heart
E - egg
R - raisin

Marvelous In everything you do,
for you put all your Love and gain Knowledge and wisdom in it.

On Any Troubles and problems that I get into,
you were always there to help me through.

A hundred and Ten percent is what you always give,
in every Effort that you labor,
giving Answers to our queries.

The HEART of a mother full of love and kindness,
Is a God-given HEART that will bear witness,
to every good, just and righteousness.

An EGG left alone on the wilder, is an EGG set ready on a platter,
but an EGG filled with care and tender, is an EGG ready to grow and hatch into a God's server.

RAISINg us must be the hardest thing that you have ever done,
Teaching, loving and caring, you did it all in one!

And these are the ingredients, a true mommy should have,
for you serve these all to us, day and night, without fail nor sigh.

Thank you mama dear. Happy Mother's Day.


From the bottom of my heart.




Stranger Passing-By
05/13/12

2 comments:

  1. This is so nice! I like it very much. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D haha. I thought I'll make a little something for my mom. ^_^
      Thanks again. ^_^

      Delete