Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Huge Wave of Zombies is Approaching

A Huge Wave of Zombies is Approaching

Dun dun doom...

Haha. That's what it felt like every time people suddenly bombarded us with blood tests and examinations. I have been recently working in a laboratory as a medical technologist. At first it was hard for me, all the paperwork, things and stuffs that I have to learn all at once, not to mention coping up and adjusting to the new environment I suddenly stumbled into. Talk about multitasking everything! But as time goes by, I found myself blending in. Yeay me! (clap clap clap) Haha. I'm now in the Clinical Chemistry section. Dun dun doom... It is where everything seems to run in the fast pace. Hours could slip me by as I operate those machines and process those endless batch of bloods.
Foo wee... I really thank God for helping me survive through this day. If life is like a game, I felt like I have unlocked a new achievement today. Hooray! Right now, I just want to cuddle up and curl on my bed again. Goodnight people.


The day is soon over.




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/05/30/12

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you're having a nice step of achievement in your life. God has put me in a good position now. My life is going okay and everything seems fixed now. God has always led me to what His will wants. I hope we both will always depend on God on what He wants us to do in life. God bless you. Keep up the great work! ^^

    ReplyDelete