Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Another Yet Random Questions

40 Random Questions

Another set of random questions grabbed from the Tumblr of blissed-souls out of boredom. :D
  1. How many pillows do you sleep with? = Three! One for my head, one for my feet or back and the other one is for my death hug! >:)
  2. Do you have a tattoo? = No, but I fantasize for one... a dragon on my back! Shhh  ;)
  3. What are you listening to right now? = The stupid buzzing of the flies!!!
  4. What's your favorite number? = 27
  5. What was the last thing you ate?= Tinola chicken soup with malunggay ^_^
  6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? = GREEN
  7. How is the weather right now? = As humid as always... what a surprise.
  8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? = My mom < 3
  9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? = Eyes or smile... *^_^*
  10. Right-handed or Left-handed? = Right. :)
  11. Favorite TV show? = Still "Whose Line Is It Anyway"...WOOHOO
  12. Siblings? = A sister
  13. Height? = 5' 4"
  14. Hair color? = Naturally, it is black but I dyed it Ginger last August : >
  15. Eye Color? = Dark Brown or Black... I don't know... Hahaha
  16. Do you wear contacts? = No
  17. Favorite Holiday? = Christmas!!!!!!
  18. Month? = Favorite month?... February :)
  19. Have you ever cried for no reason? = Yesssssssss... ssss... sss...ss... s.. weird...
  20. What was the last movie you watched? = Hansel and Gretel!!! OMG!
  21. Favorite Day of the Year? = Dec. 25!!!
  22. Do you like to travel by plane? = Yes, please...
  23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? = Aww... no -_-
  24. Hugs or Kisses? = Hugs!!! and kisses!!!
  25. Chocolate or Vanilla? = CHOCOLATE!
  26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? = Yes? hahaha
  27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you? = Friends and my mom... and dad, I think.
  28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you? = My sister!!!
  29. What books are you reading? = Last book I read was Vanished by Karen Robards! Cool suspense and romance :)
  30. Piercings? = Every kikay girl have a pair!
  31. Who would you like to see right now? = MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! < 3
  32. Favorite football Team? = Azkals? They're the only ones I know... 
  33. What are you doing right now? = Multitasking!
  34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? = BUTTER... er... SALTED... er... CHEESE!!!
  35. Have you ever fired a gun? = Yes, during my counterstrike sessions :D
  36. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? = Uhm... Yes? I think... One or two maybe? ^_^
  37. Dogs or cats? = DOCTS!!! Please don't make me choose...
  38. Favorite flower? = Rose! Jasmine! Orchids!!!
  39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do? = Next question...
  40. Have you ever loved someone? = Yes, in my own special way >:D
Once again, please feel free to tag yourselves and grab these questions because as usual I don't know how. :)


Happy Answering!




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/03/27/13

No comments:

Post a Comment