Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jikan Ga Arimasu

I longed for the day when people would start saying: "Jikan ga arimasu". It is Japanese for there is time. The world never rests and the time never stops ticking. People now are used to going with the fast pace. Our gears are always set to its maximum speed and brakes are rarely used. I think it would be great when we could find a little time off each day and just stop and reflect. Pray and thank God maybe or simply just smile and inhale the beauty around us. I thank the Lord for this day that I get the chance again to wind off and sit and think by myself rather hustling everywhere but always going nowhere. So cheers to all who have their time paused and rewind to happy memories and joyful events filled with glee and laughter. For even the Lord says : Be still, and know that I am God". - Psalm 46:10


The Still Small Voice.




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/02/12/13

P.S. I'm so happy. I have time to write again and do things that I wanted to do. Definitely enjoying every moment of this while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment