Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wish Upon An All-Star

My first Converse All Star! Atlas! after years of dreaming, it finally came true! The right size, the right color, the right style and just the right price! I'm thinking I hit a jackpot there. It's very comfy though a little heavy to wear but the good thing is I can actually run with these shoes! I really like shoes that you can walk, run, jump and kick with and not worry of destroying them... or your feet. Haha ^_^ This is what I call shopping turned hunting. My Safari expedition started when my 3-year and more Advan suffered some cracks on his sole. It is still in somewhat good condition but I decided to buy a new one. I bought my Low Oxford Stars at the Goodwear Shoe store, Avenida and this beaut only costs Php 350.00! They said this pair is on sale because they run out of sizes. The signs caught my eye and the saleslady caught my money. Haha kidding :) Everything in there was on sale but the catch is once you have purchased an item, you can't return it. This is really an original though it didn't come with the box and everything but I checked it's genuineness and am pretty satisfied with it. Hope it'll last me a lifetime. ^_^

How to spot a fake Converse? Watch this ^_^ Courtesy of youtube: (Uploaded by SuperAllison30 on Mar 9, 2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_OVLD9G28


 

Just remember to always watch your purse when you're walking these streets!




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/11/15/12

No comments:

Post a Comment