Wednesday, November 28, 2012

50 Random Questions

50 Random Questions

Grabbed from a random site:
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- In Prison... Haha... At work :)
  2. Who are you in love with?- Falling in love with people I've always loved.
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Not that I can remember?! but I did remember squishing some under my shoe when I was still in Kindergarten... hehehe naughty, naughty me
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- A supposed to be pencil case that my sister turned into a wire, cables and charger holder.
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Just yesterday, out of loneliness...
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- No
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Next question please...
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- Still can't drive myself... :(
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- Not really
  10. Are you hot?- I'm just the right 37 degree Celsius gal there is.
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?-Fresh cool water.
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Shirt and my dearest pajamas ^_^
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't have a car. 
  14. Last food that you ate?- The truth?... well... Ensaymada + Pancit + chopsuey + meatballs. Hehe
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- At home 
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Nope! 
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Every single day of my life...
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Can't remember :P
  19. What is your favorite animal?- Dogs and cats
  20. Your dream vacation?-Somewhere quiet by the sea with a lot of places to explore.
  21. Last person's house you were in?- A colleague's home.
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? - A deep gash on my right leg while falling down the stair.
  23. Have you been in love?- Does puppy love count?
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Very much!
  25. Last play you saw?- Ninoy's theatrical play at Aliw theater.
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- O.o Wish I have one...
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- Watch some horror movies
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Don't have a MySpace account.
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- To work :((
  30. Ever go to camp?- Yup! A retreat at Caliraya, Laguna
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- Back in my high school days :)
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- What my life would turn out to be ^_^
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Now? nah...
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Not really.
  35. Where is your best friend?- Definitely at home.
  36. How is your best friend?- Still as insane as can be.
  37. Do you have a tan?- Hmm... a little?
  38. What are you listening to right now?- The near shouting conversation of my mother and my father.
  39. Do you collect anything?- Cards!!! Greeting cards and anything given to me with letters and notes.
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- My arch enemy.
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Never really.
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Er... Yeah...???
  43. What does your last text message say?- A text message about an appointment with a patient.
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- Yes, please!
  45. Last time you took a shower?- This morning.
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Sometimes
  47. What is your heritage?- Chinese.
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Yesh
  49. Are you rich?- I hope I am.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Sleeping and dreaming of zombie apocalypse!

Tag yourself please ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment