Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Finding Joy

I thought I've long gone lost the word joy. But God have been so kind as to help me relearn it. My past years have not been that good to me. They have changed me into something I'm not. Regretful things happened and misery greeted me almost everyday.  But right now, Christ and happiness rule my heart once more. I'm feeling a whole lot better now, especially from a little retreat that I have been to. Though there are still the ups and downs, I can still proudly say that I'm trying to face them bravely and with the help of the unlimited supply of strength from God, I hope someday I can overcome my weaknesses.
I have been wanting to write down a lot of things that's been happening in my life. The only thing is, I can't get all the words out and I don't have a clue to where to even begin.
Well...I guess I'll start with a simple Thank You.
Thank You for all things bright and beautiful, for helping hands and comfort and for people with warmth and joy. Thank You also for putting me in this place where I can be of service to others. It feels really good when I am able to help people. To be the one to sooth others' discomfort and pain and to be the one to reach out a hand and offer assistance. The smile on their faces is the only reward that I will never forget.
Well...this ends my little post, thank you for reading this. You are also another one of the things that I'm grateful for. 非常感谢您!


Going down the bleak roads of life,
Finding trouble looking at the bright side,
But never fear, never sigh,
God will always help you walk by.




Stranger Passing-By
SP-B/06/20/12

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post. Even if you never knew how to start, you did start and found the pieces together. Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete